Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Stormfall: Age of War - Awesome MMO!

Stormfall: Age of War is a solid, fun game focused around building up a kingdom, raising an army and using that army to fight. While fans of this genre aren't going to be surprised by anything, the game is genuinely deep and fun to play.


I enjoyed playing through the tutorial. It featured voice acting and a small amount of humor which is definitely a step up from several similar games and apps which are typically only text tutorials. I also found that there was just enough hand holding at first to really help me figure out how everything was going to work.

I also liked that I could customize my hero to a small degree (picking from three heroes and changing my name). It cost jewels to buy the hero I wanted, but I was given enough by completing the first few missions to get her, so it was pretty easy.

The Pros: The graphics on Stormfall are mighty pretty. The style is a classic sword and sorcery medieval motif that just looks darn good. Combined with the epic music, it is quite immersive, especially for a free to play browser game. The voice acting is also surprisingly good and the tutorial level helps the player navigate the game quite well. Fans of the genre will find it more than satisfactory with potentially hours of gameplay and the chance to connect with friends.

The Cons: Players new to this genre may feel a little lost in all of the menu screens and the tutorial is rather insistent that you ask your friends to play the game as well.

Overall this game is going to be a great time for anyone who is a fan of this genre. There isn't a ton of new ground broken, but it really isn't needed. The game is deep, immersive and great to look at.


>>>> Stormfall: Age of War <<<<<

No comments: